Requirements to Complete the Study Abroad Application
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Study Abroad through the RBC adheres to all Howard University policies. HU policy requires all students to return to their place of residence in the event of an overseas emergency during the course of the study abroad semester.
NEED STUDY ABROAD ADVISING? CLICK HERE
Submission of the Study Abroad Application Requires:
- Selection of ONE program for participation
- Initiation of ONE program application via the provider’s website
- Acquisition of FIVE or more HU faculty signatures for overseas courses (semester study) or one or more for summer study abroad
- Confirmation of a valid Passport or submission of passport application
Within the application, you will be asked to upload Pdf copies of:
- The Study Abroad Course Approval Form (Available HERE)
- A copy of the photo page of a valid passport or proof of application submission
- The Study Abroad Estimated Cost of Attendance Form (Available HERE)
- The study abroad course form (A Registrar Office requirement) available HERE.