Requirements to Complete the Study Abroad Application
Study Abroad Application for Summer & Fall 2020 Due March 22nd, 11:59pm.
Submission of the RBC’s online Study Abroad Application should be completed AFTER:
- You have selected ONE program for participation
- You have applied to ONE program via the provider’s website
- You have gotter 15+ courses approved for HU credit (semester study) or 3+ credits approved (summer study) by HU faculty
- You have a Passport or have submitted your passport application to the agency
* NEW* Within the application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
The application will require you to upload the following documents:
- Confirmation of your submission of program provider’s application.
- The Study Abroad Course Approval Form (Available HERE)
- A copy of your unofficial Howard transcript
- A copy of the photo page of a valid passport (or proof that it is being processed)
- The Study Abroad Estimated Cost of Attendance Form (Available HERE)
Attendance at TWO+ Mindful Travelers Workshops (April 6-10) & at ONE of the Pre-Departure Orientations (April 21-23) is required for participation.