Requirements to Complete the Study Abroad Application
The Study Abroad Application for Fall 2020 is due by the deadline of the program provider or April 30, 11:59 pm.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: FALL PROGRAM SELECTION CHOICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR BE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. SUMMER STUDY ABROAD HAS BEEN SUSPENDED (As of 3/12/20).
Submission of the RBC’s online Study Abroad Application should be completed AFTER:
- You have selected ONE program for participation
- You have applied to ONE program via the provider’s website
- You have gotter 15+ courses approved for HU credit (semester study) or 3+ credits approved (summer study) by HU faculty
- You have a Passport or have submitted your passport application to the agency
* NEW* Within the application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
The application will require you to upload the following documents:
- Confirmation of your submission of program provider’s application.
- The Study Abroad Course Approval Form (Available HERE)
- A copy of your unofficial Howard transcript
- A copy of the photo page of a valid passport (or proof that it is being processed)
- The Study Abroad Estimated Cost of Attendance Form (Available HERE)
Attendance at TWO+ Mindful Travelers Workshops (April 6-10) & at ONE of the Pre-Departure Orientations (April 21-23) is required for participation.