- Fall & Summer Study Abroad Application Open– Monday, January 13
- Study Abroad Information Sessions Begin– Tuesday & Wednesday- Jan. 14th & 15th, 3-4pm, 1st floor Bunche Center.
- Study Abroad Ambassadors Meeting- 1/27 before 1/23 @ 4-5:30pm, 1st Floor Bunche Center
- Bison Abroad Welcome Back Mixer & Film Festival– Thursday, Jan. 23th, 2019, 7:00- 9:00pm, 1st Floor Bunche Center
- IES Sponsorship
- First Annual Study Abroad Week! (Jan. 26- Feb. 1st)
- Sunday: Call to Chapel
- Monday: Jollof Wars! Tower P52, 6-8pm (In collaboration with HU African Students Association)
- Tuesday: Water Worldwide Series: Innovation in Water Technology, RBC, 6-7:30pm
- Wednesday: Study Abroad Financial Matters: How to Get Abroad, RBC, 7-9pm
- Thursday: Spring Study Abroad Fair- Thursday, Jan. 30th, 3-5pm, 1st Floor Bunche Center
- Friday: Are you Prepared to go Abroad? (Traveling Abroad Haul) 6pm, Drew Hall.
- Study Abroad Ambassadors Meeting- Monday, Feb. 10th, 1-2:30pm, 1st Floor Bunche Center.
- Selecting a Study Abroad Program- Peer Advising Study Hall– Feb. 12th, 4:00- 6pm, 1st floor Bunche Center.
- Study Abroad Ambassadors Meeting- Mon, Feb. 24th, 4:00pm, 2nd Floor Bunche Center.
- How to Leverage the Study Abroad Experience- Tues, March 3, Angela Manginelli AIFS Lead, 7-9pm, 1st Floor Bunche Center
- ThinkGlobal Resources Fair– Thursday, March 5th, RBC, 3-6pm, 1st floor Bunche Center.
- HOWARD SPRING BREAK– March 16- 20th
- Study Abroad Application Deadline– March 22nd, 11:59pm.
- Mindful Travelers Workshop Series– April 13-17th, First Floor RBC
- Monday: First Time Travelers: Tourist Vs. Student- 3:00-4:00pm
- Tuesday: Global Storytelling Showcase featuring the “Experts”
- Wednesday: Navigating the HBCU to PWI Transition Abroad- 4:00-5:00pm
- Thursday: Connecting Cross-Culturally- 4:00-5:00pm
- Friday: Making the MOST of Your Study Abroad Experience- 4:00-5:00pm
- Summer & Fall 2020 Pre-Departure Orientations–
- Summer: Tues, April 21nd, 7:00- 9:00pm, Bunche Center
- Fall: Thurs, April 23rd, 7:00- 9:00pm, Bunche Center
- Tentative: Bison Abroad Graduates Send Off/ RBC Award Ceremony–April 24th, 6-8pm,
- Summer Vacation.